How to check my data stored in permanent storage or not?

Hi, Earlier i lost data due i did not create any bucket. right now i setup all and i can able to see my data on 8091 UI. So just for double confirmation please let me know is everything looks good or not?

{
        "log": ["*"],

"databases": {
                "customercreditsdb": {
                        "server": "http://ipaddress:8091",
                        "bucket" : "stores",
                        "username" : "admin",
                        "password" : "admin@123",

"users": {
                                "GUEST": {"disabled": false, "admin_channels": ["*"] }
                }
        }
        }
}

Note: When i use basic authentication syn replication not working. is it because of Guest disabled to false?

If i do true then following link not working.

http://50.116.19.139:4984/db/

It is asking user name and password, if i give whatever i mentioned in sync gateway config file it is still getting failed.

You have to add the relevant user to the “users” property. Only configured user is Guest and with that disabled, there is no access. Take a look at this tutorial on the fundamentals of enabling sync and configuring your sync gateway . (Specifically the section on sync functions)

Yes, By adding new another user in users property. it is working fine. thank you.

Can you please respond to other my question also here?

You can look for the documents Couchbase server admin UI.

I would recommend that you spend some time reviewing our documentation to get a better idea of how stuff works because a lot of questions that you have are quite fundamental to how the system needs to be configured/used . As you would agree, its important you get a good grasp of the fundamentals before you dive into advanced topics.

Sure, i will check complete documentation. Thanks for your reply.