Getting below issue java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: Task task[#11513 @1709638780425(0<0<0):java.util.concurrent.FutureTask@77f9956[Not completed]] rejected from CBLExecutor(Client worker}

java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: Task task[#11513 @1709638780425(0<0<0):java.util.concurrent.FutureTask@77f9956[Not completed]] rejected from CBLExecutor(Client worker}
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$AbortPolicy.rejectedExecution(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:2082)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.reject(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:842)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.execute(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1374)
    at com.couchbase.lite.internal.exec.CBLExecutor.execute(CBLExecutor.java:75)
    at com.couchbase.lite.internal.exec.ClientTask.execute(ClientTask.java:62)
    at com.couchbase.lite.internal.exec.ClientTask.execute(ClientTask.java:57)
    at com.couchbase.lite.internal.ReplicationCollection.filterCallback(ReplicationCollection.java:135)

Couchbase Server Enterprise Edition 6.6.5 build 10080
Couchbase Sync Gateway/2.8.3(12;e54a627) CE"

cocubase lite: com.couchbase.lite:couchbase-lite-android-ee:3.1.3

Device: Galaxy Tab Active3 8.0

Please do help us for resolving this issue.

It is a bit difficult to pinpoint the problem based on this partial clip of a stack trace (I am constantly surprised at people’s expectation that it is possible to diagnose a problem based on practically no information)

I can say, in general, what happened: Your code (probably a pull filter or a conflict resolver, something like that) is being run by Couchbase Lite, on your behalf. That code is consuming so many resources (possibly even hung!) that there are no resources left to run additional tasks on your behalf.

I would like to improve the symptoms of this problem: this error message is definitely difficult to understand. The underlying problem, however, is out of my control: your code is taking too long to run. Even if I can improve the error message, when you are out of resources, you are out of resources.