"queries",
    "reply",
    "cartel",
    "story",
    "reviewers"
  ],
  "body": [
    {
      "text": "Many reviewers are so inundated with queries that they only reply to queries for books they want to review. Some will reply. When they do, thank them for their interest. If they would like to receive the send it to them promptly."
    },
    {
      "YTVideo": "-ZQDTXh9DVA"
    },
    {
      "text": "Another reason to have an ll have your hands busy writing the damn book! That’s where your creative process will make or break you. Take it seriously.These quotations are particularly true when it comes to being successful at self-publishing."
    },
    {
      "text": "This is a great post. I am looking forward for the opportunity to participate in this course. I want to become a better writer, and one day, write a book.The only practice today is to  from the Story Cartel Course from the Story Cartel course and read through the first lesson."
    }
  ]
}

Question:
How to make a full text search on a block of “text”:?

What new possibilities for solving my question does the new Couchbase 5 have?

Thank you.

In the full-text mapping you would create a sub-doc section called “body”. Then add a field inside that called “text” and index it as you like. The contents of all 3 “text” fields shown here will be indexed together. When searching the field name will be “body.text”.