Couchbase server filtering

“I want to filter and search the permission section in Couchbase.”
“I want to search for content that only contains the values in this list: ex,[1,2,3,4,5].”
Here is my code

from couchbase.cluster import Cluster
from couchbase.options import ClusterOptions
from couchbase.auth import PasswordAuthenticator
from couchbase.exceptions import CouchbaseException
import couchbase.search as search
from couchbase.options import SearchOptions
from couchbase.vector_search import VectorQuery, VectorSearch
import csv
import json
from openai import OpenAI

client=OpenAI(api_key='api_key')

cluster = Cluster(
    "couchbase://my_address",
    authenticator=PasswordAuthenticator(
        "ID","PW"
    )
)
question="question"
bucket = cluster.bucket("my_bucket")

scope = bucket.scope("my_scope")

search_index = "search-index"
try:
    vector = client.embeddings.create(input = [question], model="text-embedding-3-small").data[0].embedding
    search_req = search.SearchRequest.create(search.MatchQuery("['1','2','3']")).with_vector_search(
        VectorSearch.from_vector_query(VectorQuery('title_body_vector', vector, num_candidates=5)))
        # Change the limit value to return more results. Change the fields array to return different fields from your Search index.
    result = scope.search(search_index, search_req, SearchOptions(limit=13,fields=["authority"]))
    for row in result.rows():
        print("Found row: {}".format(row))
    print("Reported total rows: {}".format(
        result.metadata().metrics().total_rows()))
except CouchbaseException as ex:
    import traceback
    traceback.print_exc()

Could you please explain more about your query?

I am working with Couchbase and OpenAI to perform a vector search combined with filtering specific permissions in a document. My goal is to filter documents where the authority field contains at least one of the specified values (e.g., [“1”, “2”, “3”]) and then perform a vector search on those filtered documents.

Here is a detailed explanation of what I want to achieve:

1. Filtering: I want to filter documents where the authority field, which is a list of strings, contains at least one value from my specified list [“1”, “2”, “3”].
  2. Vector Search: After filtering, I want to use OpenAI’s vector embeddings to perform a vector search within the filtered documents.