Couchbase.Lite.P2P not available for locally built couchbase lite net for alpine linux platform

I built couchbase lite core for alpine linux using the repo GitHub - couchbase/couchbase-lite-core: Cross-platform C++ core library for Couchbase Lite and then couchbase lite, couchbase lite support netdesktop through repo GitHub - couchbase/couchbase-lite-net: A lightweight, document-oriented (NoSQL), syncable database engine for .NET. I am trying to use Couchbase.Lite.P2P which is missing in the built dll. It is available in Couchbase.Lite.Enterprise nuget package. How do I make it available for Alpine linux custom built binaries?

I am eagerly waiting for your response.

Thanks,
Sudhakar

You can only make custom builds of the source-available parts of the library. Unfortunately, that does not include enterprise edition features like P2P. Those are closed source, paid features that can only be used after purchasing a license, and only then on supported platforms.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.