Couchbase Container With Socket based Activation

Hi Team,

We had one requirement like to create couchbase container with socket based activation i:e we will stop the couchbase container every weekend and it should start/run whenever any DEV/QE member trying to access the url so that we can minimizes the resource usage on the container host. I did POC by following the below blog but not sure how to implement with couchbase container.

Can anyone help me in this kind of scenario.

Thanks,
Debasis

I did POC by following the below blog but not sure how to implement with couchbase container.

Refer to the Podman documentation for integrating servers like Couchbase Server. I Googled for “podman couchbase” and someone has a script : Start Couchbase with podman · GitHub

The first access in your application (or tests) should be by waitForReady() with a timeout long enough to allow the server to initialize.

You may wish to consider the couchbase module for org.testcontainer which is another way to get a couchbase server to test against.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.