Centos 7.5 Build Couchbase from source

Hello,
I’m trying to build couchbase server from from source on Centos 7.5 according https://github.com/couchbase/tlm/
I’ve got

/vagrant/source/platform/src/backtrace.c: In function ‘print_backtrace’:
/vagrant/source/platform/src/backtrace.c:129:5: error: ‘for’ loop initial declarations are only allowed in C99 mode
for (int ii = 1; ii < active_frames; ii++) {
^
/vagrant/source/platform/src/backtrace.c:129:5: note: use option -std=c99 or -std=gnu99 to compile your code

Sounds like your compiler isn’t defaulting to c99 mode as per the warning. You’ll need to update your compiler flags. (The normal CMake scripts set this up, I don’t know why in your environment that’s not the case).

Thank you.
I’ve added set (CMAKE_C_STANDARD 99) to tlm/CMakeLists.txt but no success.
[ 2%] Building CXX object platform/CMakeFiles/platform_so.dir/src/histogram.cc.o
In file included from /vagrant/source/platform/src/histogram.cc:18:0:
/vagrant/source/platform/include/platform/histogram.h: In member function ‘typename Histogram<T, Limits>::value_type GrowingWidthGenerator<T, Limits>::operator()()’:
/vagrant/source/platform/include/platform/histogram.h:167:19: error: ‘make_unique’ is not a member of ‘std’
auto rv = std::make_unique<typename Histogram<T, Limits>::bin_type>(
^
/vagrant/source/platform/include/platform/histogram.h:167:75: error: expected ‘(’ before ‘>’ token
auto rv = std::make_unique<typename Histogram<T, Limits>::bin_type>(

Finally,
I have no success with various RedHat like linux distros and versions, but Couchbase server 5.4 on Ubuntu 16.04 was successfully compiled.