Happy to announce the release of Couchbase Lite 2.0 Developer Build 21 (DB 21) . The DB21 release is available for iOS(Swift, ObjC), .NET (UWP, Xamarin) and Android platforms .
You can download the latest Pre-Release Build from our Downloads page : https://www.couchbase.com/downloads
DB021 release introduces some major API updates to the iOS , Android and .Net platforms. The changes include enhancements to Query and Indexing APIs, the default conflict resolver algorithm, database thread safety, live Query API and several bug fixes. Be sure to read the platform specific release notes for a full list of platform specific changes.
Links to platform specific release notes -
Sample Apps :
- Travel Sample App : https://github.com/couchbaselabs/mobile-travel-sample/tree/release/db021
- ToDo App : https://github.com/couchbaselabs/mobile-training-todo/tree/feature/db021
- Query Playground for iOS : https://github.com/couchbaselabs/couchbase-lite-ios-api-playground
- Getting Started with Couchbase Lite 2.0 DB : https://developer.couchbase.com/documentation/mobile/2.0/whatsnew.html
- Compatible Sync Gateway 1.5.1 Release : https://developer.couchbase.com/documentation/mobile/1.5/whatsnew.html
About Developer Builds:
Developer Builds give you the opportunity to engage with Couchbase engineers and provide early feedback to influence key aspects of Couchbase Mobile 2.0. It will give us insight into how you use new features in your projects, where you run into issues, and how we can help resolve them.
About Couchbase Lite 2.0:
Couchbase Lite 2.0 is a groundbreaking new release for Couchbase Mobile. Key enhancements include a cross-platform common core, simplified Query API with full-text search capabilities, automated conflict resolution that can be customized and a new and improved replication protocol