This 5-part webinar series takes you step-by-step from installing Couchbase to building a full stack application using the CEAN stack (Couchbase+Express+Angular+Node.js). The application enables organizations to perform safety/quality control compliance using simplified workflows with a social platform interface. You’ll learn how to create workflows, assign team members, snap photos, and leverage the power of collaborative teamwork using Couchbase.
Webcast times are as follows:
- 201: Bootstrapping an application using the CEAN stack (January 29)
- 202: Application logic, data model, and validation (February 5)
- 203: Build a responsive front end with Angular & Bootstrap (February 12)
- 204: Built-in URL permalinking & minification (February 19)
- 205: Mobile-first development with NativeScript (February 26)