About the Event
You’re invited to join us in Vancouver on December 11 for a free workshop where you’ll get practical experience with the complete Couchbase Mobile development lifecycle.
Don’t miss your chance to get hands-on with our latest mobile technology as Couchbase developers guide you through:
- Designing applications using Couchbase Mobile, including the architecture, data model, and security
- Developing with Couchbase Mobile 2.5
- The Couchbase Mobile 2.5 API fundamentals
- Synchronizing data with Sync Gateway
- N1QL (SQL for JSON) and Full-Text Search in Couchbase Lite
At the end of the day, you’ll walk away with a fully functioning demo mobile app and firsthand experience developing with Couchbase Server 6.0, Sync Gateway 2.0 (Beta), and Couchbase Lite 2.0 (Beta). Seats are limited, so register now!
|10:00 AM||Overview of Couchbase Mobile|
|11:00 AM||Installation and Setup: Couchbase Server, Sync Gateway, and sample app with Couchbase Lite|
|12:30 PM||Design Session: Data modeling and application architecture|
|1:30 PM||Review Session: App code for the prebuilt mobile application|