Avinguda de la Granvia, 144 08907 Hospitalet de Llobregat Barcelona, Spain
About the Event
Join our Couchbase NoSQL Workshop in Barcelona on Thursday, April 4. At this FREE daylong event you’ll have one-on-one access to your local Couchbase experts and learn how to get more out of your NoSQL database through technical presentations and hands-on experience with Couchbase’s most powerful features. Working to solve a real-world use case, we’ll walk you through each step to select the right database components and design the ideal solution.
Our NoSQL experts will start with an overview of Couchbase Server and Couchbase Mobile capabilities, share customer use cases, and spend the day diving deeper into topics like:
- Couchbase orchestration on containers using Kubernetes
- Couchbase SDK for CRUD operations
- Couchbase N1QL for fast query of documents
- Couchbase Full-Text Search
- Couchbase Analytics for analytics without ETL
- Couchbase Eventing for real-time business logic
This event is intended for architects, developers, DBAs, and DevOps engineers with a basic knowledge of database and SQL concepts. database and SQL concepts.
Senior Field Marketing and Event Manager