1st Tverskaya Yamskaya Street
19, Moscow, Russia, 125047
About the Event
This FREE event has two distinct sessions: The morning session for Couchbase beginners includes a business-focused presentation and a hands-on lab with Couchbase’s Engagement Database. The afternoon session is an advanced workshop for developers, architects, and operations experts who are already familiar with the Couchbase basics.
During the morning session at 09:30 - 13:15 (MSK), our experts will walk you through:
- Top Couchbase use cases – Learn how leading companies are using Couchbase to save money, drive efficiency, and improve customer engagement
- Getting started – Install and configure Couchbase Server
- Mastering the basics – Get hands-on with high availability, disaster recovery, and developing
The afternoon session at 14:00 - 17:00 (MSK) is a hands-on technical workshop where our experts will get you comfortable using our latest tools and features for:
- Couchbase Full Text Search
- Couchbase Mobile
- Couchbase Analytics (Developer Preview)
We’ll cover cbimport/cbexport, Query Workbench, indexing on metadata and subqueries, Plasma for storage, Couchbase Sync Gateway shared bucket, SDK improvements, and much more.
Sales Director Nordic, Baltic & CIS