2100 Alaskan Way
Seattle, WA 98121
About the Event
Join us for Couchbase Day on April 20 in Seattle.
It's an action-packed day with presentations in the morning and hands-on labs and workshops in the afternoon.
Couchbase experts will walk you through:
- Understanding distributed database architecture
- Scaling a distributed database and replicating data across multiple data centers
- Querying Couchbase Server
- Introduction to our new SQL-based language for JSON, N1QL ("Nickel")
To ensure you get the most out of the hands-on workshop, please bring your own laptop with VirtualBox and an SSH client installed.
- VirtualBox and VirtualBox Extension Pack
- At least 10GB of free space on your local hard drive
- SSH client of some sort. For example, PuTTY.
Please follow the instructions outlined in the PowerPoint here to set up your environment prior to arriving at Couchbase Day. The deck outlines the minimum requirements, the process to obtain the OVA (Virtual Appliance) for the lab, and troubleshooting steps.
If you need additional help with the setup steps, please send an email to CouchbaseDay-Help@couchbase.com.
Who should attend? If you’re a developer, architect, or operations expert who is new to Couchbase or wants to learn more, this is the event for you.
|8:30 AM||Registration & Continental Breakfast|
|1:00 PM||Hands-on Labs|
Senior Manager, Field Marketing