1801 Alexander Bell Drive
Reston, VA 20191
About the Event
Join us for Couchbase Day on February 18, 2016 in Reston. This FREE day-long educational event will feature a combination of hands-on workshops and presentations on Couchbase Server.
Couchbase experts will walk you through:
- Understanding distributed database architecture
- Scaling a distributed database and replicating data across multiple data centers
- Querying Couchbase Server
- Introduction to our new SQL-based language for JSON, N1QL ("Nickel")
To ensure you get the most out of the hands-on workshop, please bring your own laptop with VirtualBox, Vagrant and an SSH client installed.
- VirtualBox 5.0
- VirtualBox Extension Pack
- At least 10GB of free space on your local hard drive
- SSH client of some sort. For example, PuTTy.
*Help with Prerequisites:
Lab Environment Set Up: Between 8:30 a.m. and 9:00 a.m., our team will be available to help you get set up with VirtualBox/Vagrant and troubleshoot any set up or environment issues you may have.
Who should attend? If you’re a developer, architect, or operations expert who is new to Couchbase or wants to learn more, this is the event for you.
|8:30 AM||Registration, Continental Breakfast & Lab Environment Set Up*|
|9:00 AM||Introduction to NoSQL & Couchbase|
|10:00 AM||Couchbase Architecture – How Things Work|
|11:00 AM||Document Modeling|
|12:45 PM||Development with Couchbase|
|1:45 PM||Couchbase Indexing|
|2:30 PM||Couchbase Query (N1QL)|
|3:00 PM||Advanced N1QL|
|4:00 PM||Couchbase Mobile Introduction|
Senior Manager, Field Marketing