8401 Angels Drive
Plano, TX 75024
About the Event
Join us for Couchbase Day on August 25 in Plano, Texas. This FREE day-long educational event will feature a combination of hands-on workshops and presentations on Couchbase Server.
Couchbase experts will walk you through:
- Understanding distributed database architecture
- Scaling a distributed database and replicating data across multiple data centers
- Querying Couchbase Server
- Introduction to our new SQL-based language for JSON, N1QL ("Nickel")
To ensure you get the most out of the hands-on workshop, please bring your own laptop with VirtualBox and an SSH client installed.
- VirtualBox and VirtualBox Extension Pack
- At least 10GB of free space on your local hard drive
- SSH client of some sort. For example, PuTTY.
Please follow the instructions outlined in the PowerPoint here to set up your environment prior to arriving at Couchbase Day. The deck outlines the minimum requirements, the process to obtain the OVA (Virtual Appliance) for the lab, and troubleshooting steps.
If you need additional help with the setup steps, please send an email to CouchbaseDay-Help@couchbase.com.
Who should attend? If you’re a developer, architect, or operations expert who is new to Couchbase or wants to learn more, this is the event for you.
|8:30 AM||Registration & Lab Environment Set Up*|
|9:00 AM||Introduction to NoSQL & Couchbase|
|9:30 AM||Couchbase Architecture – How Things Work|
|10:45 AM||High Availability & Disaster Recovery|
|12:45 PM||Developing with Couchbase|
|2:15 PM||Document Modeling|
|3:00 PM||Couchbase Mobile|
Senior Manager, Field Marketing