Mountain View, Calif. and London – March 19, 2015 – Couchbase, Inc., provider of the most complete NoSQL database, continues to win new customers, grow adoption and expand its presence in Europe. Next week, the company will host its annual European user conference, Couchbase Live Europe on March 23, 2015, at Park Plaza Westminster in London. Developers, administrators and enterprise decision makers from across Europe will come together to hear from industry leaders, including Amadeus, Criteo, Ryanair and Willis Group, on why they selected Couchbase over other NoSQL solutions and how they are deploying NoSQL database technology to drive big data success and deliver value to the business.
Tweet This: Couchbase Continues Massive European Growth: annual user conference #CBLiveEUR attracts +1,000 registrants https://ctt.ec/bdAWk+
“We are experiencing tremendous growth in Europe as more and more European businesses, including Continental, Tesco and Ryanair, select Couchbase Server over other NoSQL solutions,” said Bob Wiederhold, CEO of Couchbase. “Couchbase Live Europe is an opportunity for developers, operations teams and business leaders to learn how NoSQL can deliver value from big data initiatives. Attendees will also learn first hand about powerful new technology we will announce that vastly expands the performance of a distributed database.”
The conference will include customer led sessions giving attendees the opportunity to learn best practices from some of Europe’s most successful businesses.
Customer presentations will include:
- Couchbase Usage in Critical Amadeus Systems: A Return of Experience, by Dietmar Fauser, Vice President of Architecture, Quality and Governance, Amadeus
- Why Ryanair Chose Couchbase Server and Mobile to Become More Customer Centric, Paul Sheridan, Ryanair, Lead Technical Architect
- Couchbase at Willis: Alternative NoSQL Use Cases, by Rob Harty, Development Manager, Analytics Technology Team, Willis Group
- Real Time Advertising at NoSQL Speed, Nicolas Helleringer, Site Reliability Engineering Manager, Criteo
- Turkish Ministry of Health: Electronic Healthcare Records with NoSQL, Mehmeet Ercan, CEO Big Data Labs
- Couchbase Mobile Integration: iPhone / Android / Web, Catherine Woolger, CEO, SmartTradeApp
- Viber: NoSQL Performance at Scale, Amir Ish-Shalom, Chief Architect, Viber
Tweet This: NoSQL drives business success: Ryanair, Criteo, Willis among customers presenting big data stories @ #CBLiveEUR https://ctt.ec/md55W+
The day-long event will also feature 35 in-depth breakout sessions and workshops, including hands-on learning for Couchbase Mobile, eight sessions on N1QL - the SQL for Documents query language - and a closed door customer panel moderated by Matt Aslett, research director for 451 Research. The customer panel will be open only to Couchbase Live Europe attendees, with no Couchbase employees in the room, giving the community a chance to openly share experiences, best practices and recommendations for product requests.
During the sessions, attendees will learn how to:
- Leverage NoSQL and Hadoop to build real-time big data solutions using out of the box integrations that Couchbase has delivered for Cloudera, Hortonworks, Kafka and Spark
- Develop and deploy mission critical applications with Couchbase Server, the most scalable and best performing NoSQL distributed database
- Create better mobile experiences using Couchbase Mobile, the only complete NoSQL mobile solution
Learn more about Couchbase Live Europe.