Couchbase joins national, bipartisan network of innovation economy CEOs and senior executives
TechNet’s Growth Continues With Seven New Members
Washington, D.C. —November 15, 2017-- TechNet, the national, bipartisan network of innovation economy CEOs and senior executives, announced today the addition of seven new members: Couchbase, Dell Technologies, MOVE Guides, Neva, Okta, Ring, and Stride Health. With these additions, TechNet’s network now stands at 77 members. A full list is available here. This year to date, TechNet has added 17 new members.
“TechNet is pleased to continue our growth with the addition of this diverse group of innovators to our network,” said Linda Moore, President & CEO of TechNet. “As leaders in their fields, these seven companies are driving the future of data management, IT infrastructure, cloud computing, machine learning technology, home security, and portable benefits, among other areas. We welcome the perspectives these companies bring to several issues impacting the tech industry, as well as their commitment to advance policies that promote job growth and innovation.”
New members include:
- Couchbase is a data management company that strives to be the data platform that revolutionizes digital innovation. Based in Mountain View, California, the company created the world’s first Engagement Database, which provides unmatched agility and manageability — as well as unparalleled performance at any scale — to deliver ever-richer and ever more personalized customer experiences.
- Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses encompassing Dell, Dell EMC, Pivotal, RSA, SecureWorks, Virtustream, and VMware. Headquartered in Round Rock, Texas, the company is an innovator and technology leader providing the essential infrastructure for organizations to build their digital future, transform IT, and protect their most important information.
- MOVE Guides powers global business with the first cloud-based software platform designed for the growing mobile workforce. Industry leading companies rely on its Talent Mobility Cloud to deliver their global mobility programs across more than 190 countries with increased operational efficiencies, trusted compliance, and engaging employee experiences.
- Neva, headquartered in Menlo Park, California, is a leading provider of machine learning and natural language processing solutions for enterprise service and support. Founded in 2016, Neva helps global businesses solve customer service problems by automating high call volume using its cognitive intelligence solution and virtual assistant technology.
- Okta, based in San Francisco, California, is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. With deep integrations in over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers trust Okta to help them do their work faster, boost revenue, and stay secure.
- Ring creates affordable yet powerful home security doorbells and cameras that put the power of home security in the hands of homeowners. Based in Santa Monica, California, Ring launched the world’s first smart video doorbell back in 2013, but has since expanded to produce a line of preventative security devices, such as motion-activated cameras and floodlights, all of which can be managed and monitored using a smartphone.
- Stride Health, headquartered in San Francisco, California, is the foremost benefits provider for independent workers. Since its founding in 2014, Stride has been on a mission to empower anyone to work for themselves. By unlocking benefits traditionally offered by employers, Stride levels the playing field for the self-employed. Stride frees entrepreneurs to pursue their passion, knowing they are fully protected with health benefits customized for them and their life.
Other companies that have joined TechNet this year include:
- Austin Tech Alliance
- Philips Lighting
- Rubicon Project
TechNet is the national, bipartisan network of technology CEOs and senior executives that promotes the growth of the innovation economy by advocating a targeted policy agenda at the federal and 50-state level. TechNet’s diverse membership includes dynamic startups and the most iconic companies on the planet and represents three million employees and countless customers in the fields of information technology, e-commerce, the sharing and gig economies, advanced energy, cybersecurity, biotechnology, venture capital, and finance. TechNet has offices in Washington, D.C., Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Sacramento, Austin, Boston, Olympia, Albany, and Tallahassee.