Event Brings Together Customers, Partners, Developers and Other Experts in New York City; Confirmed Speakers Include Industry Leaders from Comcast, Microsoft, mPlatform, Cars.com, Confluent, Care.com and BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company)
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CALIF. —May 9, 2017—Couchbase, Inc., the NoSQL leader, today announced the East Coast segment of its annual user conference, Couchbase Connect, taking place May 22 and 23, 2017 at the Sheraton New York in Times Square. The two-day conference brings together C-level executives, architects, developers, and others who are leading today’s digital transformation by creating and building web, mobile and IoT applications.
“This event is a true ‘meeting of the minds’ of some of the biggest names in healthcare, retail, hospitality, ad tech, travel and other industries,” said Matt Cain, CEO at Couchbase. “Attendees will not only be able to learn about the latest strategies and technologies being used to transform their businesses, but will also see exactly how their enterprises can achieve competitive advantages by delivering dramatic improvements in customer engagement.”
Couchbase Connect is a regional user conference where Couchbase customers, partners, industry analysts, press and company executives share their insights on how enterprises are successfully tackling the challenges of digital transformation. Now in its sixth year, Couchbase Connect has grown from one event in the Silicon Valley to three events in 2017: the upcoming Couchbase Connect New York event, as well as Connect Silicon Valley and Connect Europe in Paris, France, both taking place in the Fall.
The conference’s upcoming New York stop will bring together 400+ attendees and offer sessions and workshops focused on:
- Driving digital innovation to create extraordinary customer experiences
- Advanced functionality to simplify and accelerate digital experience applications
- The latest solutions for mission-critical web, mobile, and IoT applications
- Insights and technical tips from enterprise architects & developers
- The latest in cloud and container developments
Featured speakers consist of Couchbase executives, eight Couchbase customers from various industries, and four partners.
Keynote speakers and a sampling of session presenters include:
- Matt Cain, Chief Executive Officer, Couchbase
- Ravi Mayuram, SVP Products & Engineering, Couchbase
- Peter Finter, Chief Marketing Officer, Couchbase
- Scott Carney, Director of Software Development, Comcast
- Christopher Chatterton, SVP, Global Technical Operations, [m]PLATFORM
Partner Session Presenters:
- Gil Isaacs, Microsoft Certified Professional/Specialist, Microsoft
- Ravi Yadav, Technology Partnerships Lead, Ecosystem Development, Mesosphere, Inc.
- David Tucker, Director, Partner Engineering and Alliances, Confluent
Customer Session Presenters:
- Digital Health: Dylan Wilson, Manager, Digital Health, BD
- Digital Media: Dave Starling, CTO, Seenit
- E-commerce: Jason Williams, Enterprise Data Architect, Cars.com
- Care Services: Manish Sinha, Vice President of Engineering, Care.com
- Communications: Kousalya Alapati, Manager of Software Development; Edward Dolphin, Software Development Engineer; and Scott Carney, Director of Software Development, Comcast
For a full list of speakers please visit: https://connect.couchbase.com/us/new-york#speakers-link
JSON Query Language (N1QL) Workshop: Monday, May 22, from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Conference: Tuesday, May 23, from 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
New York City - Sheraton New York at Times Square – 811 7th Avenue 53rd Street
For more information and registration for Couchbase Connect, please visit us at: https://connect.couchbase.com/us/new-york
Couchbase delivers NoSQL database technology for businesses focused on digital innovation. Organizations around the world choose Couchbase for its advantages in data model flexibility, elastic scalability, performance, and 24x365 availability to build enterprise web, mobile, and IoT applications. The Couchbase platform includes Couchbase, Couchbase Lite -- the first mobile NoSQL database -- and Couchbase Sync Gateway. Couchbase is designed for global deployments, with configurable cross datacenter replication to increase data locality and availability. All Couchbase products are open source projects.
Couchbase customers include industry leaders like AOL, Amadeus, AT&T, Cisco, Comcast, Concur, Disney, Dixons, eBay, General Electric, Marriott, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, PayPal, Ryanair, Rakuten / Viber, Tesco, Verizon, Wells Fargo, as well as hundreds of other household names.
Couchbase investors include Accel Partners, Adams Street Partners, Ignition Partners, Mayfield Fund, North Bridge Venture Partners, Sorenson Capital, and WestSummit Capital.