Couchbase Connect New York Highlights the Role of the Database in Powering Extraordinary Digital Experiences for Today’s Customers
May 09, 2017
Event Brings Together Customers, Partners, Developers and Other Experts in New York City; Confirmed Speakers Include Industry Leaders from Comcast, Microsoft, mPlatform, Cars.com, Confluent, Care.com and BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company)
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CALIF. —May 9, 2017—Couchbase, Inc., the NoSQL leader, today announced the East Coast segment of its annual user conference, Couchbase Connect, taking place May 22 and 23, 2017 at the Sheraton New York in Times Square. The two-day conference brings together C-level executives, architects, developers, and others who are leading today’s digital transformation by creating and building web, mobile and IoT applications.
“This event is a true ‘meeting of the minds’ of some of the biggest names in healthcare, retail, hospitality, ad tech, travel and other industries,” said Matt Cain, CEO at Couchbase. “Attendees will not only be able to learn about the latest strategies and technologies being used to transform their businesses, but will also see exactly how their enterprises can achieve competitive advantages by delivering dramatic improvements in customer engagement.”
Couchbase Connect is a regional user conference where Couchbase customers, partners, industry analysts, press and company executives share their insights on how enterprises are successfully tackling the challenges of digital transformation. Now in its sixth year, Couchbase Connect has grown from one event in the Silicon Valley to three events in 2017: the upcoming Couchbase Connect New York event, as well as Connect Silicon Valley and Connect Europe in Paris, France, both taking place in the Fall.
The conference’s upcoming New York stop will bring together 400+ attendees and offer sessions and workshops focused on:
- Driving digital innovation to create extraordinary customer experiences
- Advanced functionality to simplify and accelerate digital experience applications
- The latest solutions for mission-critical web, mobile, and IoT applications
- Insights and technical tips from enterprise architects & developers
- The latest in cloud and container developments
Featured speakers consist of Couchbase executives, eight Couchbase customers from various industries, and four partners.
Keynote speakers and a sampling of session presenters include:
- Matt Cain, Chief Executive Officer, Couchbase
- Ravi Mayuram, SVP Products & Engineering, Couchbase
- Peter Finter, Chief Marketing Officer, Couchbase
- Scott Carney, Director of Software Development, Comcast
- Christopher Chatterton, SVP, Global Technical Operations, [m]PLATFORM
Partner Session Presenters:
- Gil Isaacs, Microsoft Certified Professional/Specialist, Microsoft
- Ravi Yadav, Technology Partnerships Lead, Ecosystem Development, Mesosphere, Inc.
- David Tucker, Director, Partner Engineering and Alliances, Confluent
Customer Session Presenters:
- Digital Health: Dylan Wilson, Manager, Digital Health, BD
- Digital Media: Dave Starling, CTO, Seenit
- E-commerce: Jason Williams, Enterprise Data Architect, Cars.com
- Care Services: Manish Sinha, Vice President of Engineering, Care.com
- Communications: Kousalya Alapati, Manager of Software Development; Edward Dolphin, Software Development Engineer; and Scott Carney, Director of Software Development, Comcast
For a full list of speakers please visit: https://connect.couchbase.com/us/new-york#speakers-link
JSON Query Language (N1QL) Workshop: Monday, May 22, from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Conference: Tuesday, May 23, from 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
New York City - Sheraton New York at Times Square – 811 7th Avenue 53rd Street
For more information and registration for Couchbase Connect, please visit us at: https://connect.couchbase.com/us/new-york
Couchbase's mission is to be the data platform that revolutionizes digital innovation. To make this possible, Couchbase created the world's first Engagement Database to help deliver ever-richer and ever more personalized customer and employee experiences. Built with the most powerful NoSQL technology, the Couchbase Data Platform was architected on top of an open source foundation for the massively interactive enterprise. Our geo-distributed Engagement Database provides unmatched developer agility and manageability, as well as unparalleled performance at any scale, from any cloud to the edge.
Couchbase has become pervasive in our everyday lives; our customers include industry leaders Amadeus, AT&T, BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company), Carrefour, Cisco, Comcast, Disney, DreamWorks Animation, eBay, Marriott, Neiman Marcus, Tesco, Tommy Hilfiger, United, Verizon, Wells Fargo, as well as hundreds of other household names. For more information, visit www.couchbase.com.
Couchbase in news and press
How can we help you?
All fields must be filled out unless marked (optional)