Couchbase Server is a scale-out NoSQL database with an architecture designed to simplify building modern applications with a flexible data model, powerful SQL-based query language, and a secure core database platform that provides high availability, scalability, and performance.
In this paper, we explore the overall system architecture, the service each component provides, and the business requirements it addresses.
Read this white paper to learn:
- The different components of a Couchbase Server deployment
- How data are organized and structured in Couchbase Server
- How read and write operations are handled across the cluster
- How the different Couchbase Server components communicate with each other
- The security features of the Couchbase Server