The docs describe these services:
- Data : Supports the storing, setting, and retrieving of data-items, specified by key.
- Query : Parses queries specified in the N1QL query-language, executes the queries, and returns results. The Query Service interacts with both the Data and Index services.
- Index : Creates indexes, for use by the Query and Analytics services.
Search : Create indexes specially purposed for Full Text Search . This supports language-aware searching; allowing users to search for, say, the word
beauties, and additionally obtain results for
- Analytics : Supports join, set, aggregation, and grouping operations; which are expected to be large, long-running, and highly consumptive of memory and CPU resources.
- Eventing : Supports near real-time handling of changes to data: code can be executed both in response to document-mutations, and as scheduled by timers
The GoSDK service constant is as such:
const ( // MemdService represents a memcached service. MemdService = ServiceType(gocbcore.MemdService) // MgmtService represents a management service (typically ns_server). MgmtService = ServiceType(gocbcore.MgmtService) // CapiService represents a CouchAPI service (typically for views). CapiService = ServiceType(gocbcore.CapiService) // N1qlService represents a N1QL service (typically for query). N1qlService = ServiceType(gocbcore.N1qlService) // FtsService represents a full-text-search service. FtsService = ServiceType(gocbcore.FtsService) // CbasService represents an analytics service. CbasService = ServiceType(gocbcore.CbasService) )
A bit confused