Deletion not sent to mobile

Yes, the scenario I was testing was exactly as you guessed - I created a document on the server. That was sent to the mobile almost instantly :slight_smile: However, when I then deleted the document also on the server then the deletion is not sent to the mobile…

The output of .....:4985/data/_config is:

{
    "server": "http://ds9:8091",
    "pool": "default",
    "bucket": "data",
    "username": "xxxxxxxxx",
    "password": "yyyyyyyyyyyy",
    "name": "data",
    "sync": "function (doc, oldDoc) {\n  // Document type is mandatory\n  if (oldDoc && oldDoc._deleted){\n    // Server doc. deleted -> just propagate this on the public channel!\n    channel('!');\n    return;\n  }\n  // Document type is mandatory\n  if (!doc.type){\n    throw({forbidden: \"Document type is required.\"});\n  }\n  if ((doc.type == 'EnvLake' || doc.type == 'EnvMeasurement' || doc.type == 'Feedback' || doc.type == 'ActivityLog') && oldDoc){\n    throw({forbidden: \"Document type not allowed to sync to mobile...\"});\n  }\n  // All public docs are available in the app\n  if (doc.ispublic) {\n    channel('!');\n    //  return;\n  }\n  // All non-club fishing trips and catches are available (for stats)\n  if ((doc.type == 'FishingTrip' || doc.type == 'Catch') && doc.clubonlykey == undefined) {\n    channel('!');\n  }\n  // All non-specific user info is available (for stats)\n  if (doc.type == 'User') {\n    channel('!');\n  }\n  // Only docs \"owned\" by user can be updated\n  var key;\n  if(doc.type == 'User'){\n    key = doc.key;\n  } else if(doc.type == 'FishingTrip' || doc.type == 'Catch' || doc.type == 'Photo' || doc.type == 'Private' || doc.type == 'Image'){\n    key = doc.userkey;\n  }\n  if(key){\n    requireUser(key);\n    channel('channel.' + key);\n    access(key,'channel.' + key);\n  }\n\n  // Creation of new Feedback docs (perhaps without userkey)?\n  // Creation of new docs?\n  // Updates to existing docs?\n  // Readonly for all non-user specific docs...\n}",
    "users": {
        "GUEST": {
            "name": "",
            "admin_channels": [
                "!"
            ],
            "all_channels": null,
            "disabled": true
        }
    },
    "revs_limit": 20,
    "import_docs": true,
    "import_backup_old_rev": false,
    "unsupported": {
        "user_views": {},
        "oidc_test_provider": {},
        "api_endpoints": {},
        "warning_thresholds": {
            "xattr_size_bytes": 943718,
            "channels_per_doc": 50,
            "access_and_role_grants_per_doc": 50
        }
    },
    "deprecated": {},
    "enable_shared_bucket_access": true,
    "session_cookie_name": "",
    "allow_conflicts": false,
    "num_index_replicas": 0,
    "use_views": false
}

Please note that I have changed the “import_docs” to true following the documentation for sync_gateway that specifies this as either true/false. Only an older example shows “continuous” - but it is not part of the description of the variable (for 2.5)… I also noted that in another post: Issue with sync after upgrading to 2.5