Couchbase 6.0 indexing failing

From the logs, the forestdb file "‘c:\Program Files\Couchbase\Server\var\lib\couchbase\data@2i\stitchit_data_bucket_adv_type_employee_id_branch_id_date_12937032768603125844_0.index\data.fdb.0’ is corrupted. There is no indication of root cause of corruption in the log. The file must end with a header when cleanly closed but it seems like the header is missing or corrupted, the file uses the previous header and is able to open the file but when reading is running into corruption again. A couple of questions, 1. Do you use the community edition in production also or does it use the enterprise version? 2. Was there any OS related errors (disk issues)?
Can you try running the following forestdb_dump on the above corrupted file?
forestdb_dump --byid FILENAME
forestdb_dump --byseq FILENAME

i am using community in production. i dont think its os related issue beacuse i faced the same issue on 2 machine both runnig on windows 10 pro. with couchbase 6.0. i dont have any idea why stitchit_data_bucket_adv_type_employee_id_branch_id_date_12937032768603125844_0.index this corrupt. The index i created through couchbase suggeston tool. May be this happened beacuse i changed the indexes the service memory quota and ndexer Threads to 1 from settings .

Thanks Mr Prathiba!!! You saved my life!!