response times with Couchbase's memory-first architecture
application uptime delivered by a complete HA/DR solution
- Growing number of accounts, cards, and customers means more data needs to be tracked with <ms latency and high throughput
- Relational systems unable to scale to the required throughput
- HA/DR solutions not streamlined – needed custom development
- Memory-first architecture allows <1 ms response times
- Complete HA/DR solution delivers 24×365 application uptime
- Neural networking algorithms run on Couchbase and access data as key-value pairs
We looked at Couchbase, we looked at Cassandra, we looked at Mongo. We found that the replication technology across data centers for Couchbase was superior, especially for the large workloads.
Claus Moldt CIO, FICO, Couchbase
FICO Implements Couchbase for Telco
Learning from FICO's implementation of Couchbase to support a large telco customer origin solution.
Couchbase for Customer 360
Build enterprise-grade Customer 360 solutions that deliver an accurate, real-time view of customers across all channels and devices.
Get unlimited scalability and flexibility and fuse the greatest strengths of relational and NoSQL with Couchbase Server.
NoSQL for Financial Services
Modernizing financial institution, fighting fraud and protecting sensitive customer information.
Connect SV 2017
Explore how FICO uses Couchbase for collecting and storing large objects across multiple datacenters, key architecture learnings and more.