Blogs, events, and featured content – all this week in Couchbase!
- Blog post of the week: What’s new in the Couchbase Java SDK 1.2
- Blog post of the week #2: N1QL, it makes cents
- Download of the week: Updated Couchbase Elasticsearch Plugin
- Question of the week: How to create views using the Node.js SDK
- October 14: Couchbase 103 – Views and Map-Reduce
- October 15: Couchbase for Mobile: Introduction to Couchbase Lite
- October 22: Couchbase Lite Under the Hood
- Couchbase [SF] Presentations and Videos
- Couchbase Careers – check out all the opportunities at Couchbase
- Couchbase Buzz: The latest news on Couchbase
- Couchbase Customer Stories: Read NoSQL database case studies
it was very interesting!
I am wondering if any cloud architects have considered using Amazon S3 as a datastore for their NoSQL architectures.
My startup had originally gone into production for a few months with DynamoDB before becoming dissatisfied.
After a few months in production the hassle and expense of throughput provisioning became too much and we ended up turning Amazon S3 into our NoSQL datastore achieving infinite scalability and throughput combined with zero maintenance and incredible cost reductions.
You can read the case study at: http://www.s3nosql.com