Apache License 2.0
(bootstrap-lightbox v0.6.1, coreos-go-oidc master-20160613, coreos-pkg v1, couchbase-blance master-20160624, couchbase-cbgt 20180329-snapshot-a2d208cb, couchbase-sg-bucket 20170622-snapshot-be7119de, couchbase/go-blip 20180709-snapshot-0a96d2f7, couchbaselabs-sg-replicate 20180202-snapshot-b0907c1d, couchbaselabs-walrus 20180419-snapshot-61b5ac22, couchbaselabs/sync_gateway_admin_ui 20180509-snapshot-93c74bac, ericchiang/go-oidc 20160712-snapshot-48c41f8e, go-systemd 9, gopkg.in/couchbase/gocb.v1 v1.3.5, gopkg.in/couchbaselabs/gocbcore.v7 v7.1.1, jonboulle-clockwork 20180214-snapshot-ed104f61, krestenkrab’s triq 0, Lantern (poser) 4.2.1-beta2, meck 0.8.5, Membase 2.5.0r, Membase 4.0.0r, rebar 2.1.0-pre, rebar 2.6.0, reflect-metadata 0.1.10, RxJS 5.4.3, sync_gateway 2.0.0)
Version 2.0, January 2004
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE, REPRODUCTION, AND DISTRIBUTION
– “License” shall mean the terms and conditions for use, reproduction, and distribution as defined by Sections 1 through 9 of this document.
– “Licensor” shall mean the copyright owner or entity authorized by the copyright owner that is granting the License.
– “Legal Entity” shall mean the union of the acting entity and all other entities that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with that entity. For the purposes of this definition, “control” means (i) the power, direct or indirect, to cause the direction or management of such entity, whether by contract or otherwise, or (ii) ownership of fifty percent (50%) or more of the outstanding shares, or (iii) beneficial ownership of such entity.
– “You” (or “Your”) shall mean an individual or Legal Entity exercising permissions granted by this License.
– “Source” form shall mean the preferred form for making modifications, including but not limited to software source code, documentation source, and configuration files.