[MB-5019] After bucket deletion UI still shows that "Cluster Memory Fully Allocated" warning message when there's actually some not allocated memory Created: 05/Apr/12 Updated: 13/May/12 Resolved: 18/Apr/12
|Reporter:||Aliaksey Artamonau||Assignee:||Aleksey Kondratenko|
|Remaining Estimate:||Not Specified|
|Time Spent:||Not Specified|
|Original Estimate:||Not Specified|
1. Create a cluster and allocate as much memory for default bucket as server quota allows.
2. Go to manage data buckets page.
3. Press "Create New Data Bucket" button. It will show a message saying that it's impossible to create a bucket since all the RAM is occupied.
4. Press "edit" button for default bucket and decrease per node RAM quota. Don't reload the page.
5. Press "Create New Data Bucket" button again. It shows the same warning message.
6. Reload the page and press the button again. Now it works as expected.
|Comment by Aleksey Kondratenko [ 05/Apr/12 ]|
|Thanks for reporting this. Somehow bucket deletion is not triggering pool details long polling request reply. I bet we have similar issue with request that moxi is using to discover sasl auth buckets.|
|Comment by Steve Yen [ 09/Apr/12 ]|
|alk thinks it's couple of lines fix, done right.|
|Comment by Aliaksey Artamonau [ 18/Apr/12 ]|
|Comment by Aleksey Kondratenko [ 18/Apr/12 ]|
|Comment by Thuan Nguyen [ 20/Apr/12 ]|
Integrated in github-ns-server-2-0 #333 (See [http://qa.hq.northscale.net/job/github-ns-server-2-0/333/])|
force-refresh pool details before creating bucket.
Result = SUCCESS
Aliaksey Kandratsenka :