- [NCBC-139] - .net documentation : long values greater than 2^53 need to be stored as string
- [NCBC-36] - Enhance intelligence of client to know about all nodes of a cluster for making REST connection
- [NCBC-39] - Minimize key size by storing as binary array
- [NCBC-102] - Provide Standardized Logging
- [NCBC-103] - Provide Consistent Order of Parameters
- [NCBC-123] - Set, add, and replace should be separate methods
- [NCBC-41] - As a .net developer, I have an API that allows me to access all of the features of tap so that I can make use of all of the powers of membase.
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.