Notify client of a change....
Environment: C# Winforms, SDK 1.2
I am new to Couchbase so I may have missed something. What I want to achieve is a push notification to a client(s) when a document updates after being replicated by XDCR. My use case is as follows:
- Two clusters (CL1, CL2) with a single node in each
- Two clients (K1, K2) such that K1 connected to CL1, K2 connected to CL2
- K1 makes a change to DocA
- DocA is replicated via XDCR from CL1 --> CL2
- Once DocA is in CL2 client K2 is notified
Is this something that the Observe() method can do or is there another approach?