NorthScale client 100% CPU
We have a critical issue with the .net web application with NorthScale client. The problem can be reproduced in this way:
1. server of web application with northscale client should be under load
2. delete server from the server warm / stop to send requests to the server
3. deploy new version of the web application (simple copy of dll + other files)
4. (IIS perform application pool recycle)
5. Send one request in which NorthScale client is used to the web application. Server sends correctly the response.
At this point after few seconds CPU usage start to grow up to 100%. No new requests, no other activities on the server.
This problem can be resolved after stop / start of the application pool, but for us it is better to implement other solution (we have an heals system which check for working processes and send an alert if some process is down)
Other issues: after implementing the NorthScale cache solution out build machine start to log warning such as “Error while unloading appdomain” after integration test execution where northscale cline is used.
My idea is that there is some northscale connection pool / background threads which prevent to unload application domain
Probably these two issues are related.
The problem does not present without NorthScale client.
Can you please help us to solve this issue? Do you have some ideas? Is it possible to close all pending connections to the northscale server?