Couchbase Server 2.0.1 General Availability
Couchbase Server 2.0.1 Enterprise and Community Edition are now available!
As many of you may know, version 2.0 was a very big release with lots of great features and document database capabilities. Version 2.0.1 is the first maintenance release of the Couchbase Server 2.0 release line.
This release contains number of enhancements particularly for the rebalance, indexing and compaction operations. In addition, it also includes some critical bug fixes related to system timeouts and system stability.
- Improved rebalance operation time for key-value use cases.
- Improved coordination of index compaction and index building that occurs during the rebalance operation. This helps significantly reduce the index file size growth during rebalance.
- Changes to high and low water marks that provides more usable memory for users.
- Fixes to timeout problems that were seen due to Erlang VM settings.
- Fixes a critical indexing problem. A document that produced a runtime failure in one view had been unavailable to all other views within the same design document.