Couchbase is loosing configuration
We are using Couchbase in Amazon Cloud.
Seems like Couchbase resets itself when the instance gets another private IP.
1. Create a new EBS instance in Amazon
2. Install and setup Couchbase with a couple of buckets
3. Stop the instance in amazon
4. Start the instance again (not reboot!)
5. The server now gets a new private it (according to the norms of Amazon Cloud)
6. Going to the admin interface of Couchbase shows that the config is reset and all buckets are gone
How can we get back our data?