Couchbase 2.0.0 dev preview 3 (installs fine) but fails to load on Windows Server 2003 R3 x86
Hey Couchbase :)
I've just implemented Couchbase (via the .NET client 1.0) in my web application (on Windows Server 2008 R2 x64) and everything "just worked" on that version of Windows, however when I try to install Couchbase 2.0.0 dev preview 3 on Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 (it installs fine) but accessing Couchbase Console fails on http://localhost:8091.
Here is the information on the things that I have tried thus far:
1) I have install VC++ Redist (2005 SP1, 2008 SP1 and 2010 SP1 x86 version) and this makes no difference.
2) I have checked and Windows firewall is disabled.
3) I have tried accessing it via IP address from both the local machine and a remote machine (and obviously also via localhost)
4) I have checked the IIS instances running on this machine, and none of them are running on 8091.
5) The Couchbase service seems to start correctly (i.e. there are no errors in Event Viewer on start up)
6) On shutdown of the Couchbase service (via services.msc) there is a System Warning from ErlSrv of "CouchbaseServer: StopAction did not terminate erlang. Trying forced kill.". There are not other errors/warnings other than this.
7) netstat -an doesn't show that 8091 in even in use (when the Couchbase service is "running")
8) There are no logs being written to C:\Program Files\Couchbase\Server\var\log (perhaps I need to enabled logging to see what's going on?)
At this point I'm at a complete loss as what to do... Any help you could provide would be most appreciated! :)