Membase not using allocated cache
We're experiencing an issue with Membase, where even though we have a bucket with a large cache (12000MB), it is consistently reporting 0% usage even if the memcache servers are under heavy load. Also, under Analytics, the "Total Items" graph is averaging at about 8-10 items, when it should be averaging somewhere in the thousands. It just appears that Membase is not utilizing the available cache size.
We have tried restarting the Membase service and deleting and recreated the "default" bucket to no effect. We also tried to edit the config file in "/etc/opt/Membase/1.0.3/" and added the "-m" switch to try to set the maximum cache size which did not work.
We're running CentOS 64-bit on a high-memory EC2 server (~18GB available memory).
memcache_stats.txt - "stats" command results from memcached
membase_diag.txt - "diag" output from Membase with IP address redacted
membase_bucket.jpg - Screenshot of bucket screen with 0% cache used
membase_analyt.jpg - Screenshot of analytics page with all graphs