Using Membase Memcached Server on Amazon EC2 instance
Hi, I'm new to Memcached in general and looking for some help getting started. So far I have:
- started a new Amazon EC2 instance running Windows Server 2008
- open ports 8080, 11211 and 11212 (all HTTP) on the instance
- installed the Membase Memcached Server on that instance
- verified that the server is up and running (test server works and all)
- secured the server with a username and password
I then started a new test app locally using Enyim client V2.0b, but I can't seem to instantiate a new MembaseClient because 'none of the pool urls are working'.
Could you tell me what's wrong with my App.config here?