We’re the company behind the Couchbase open source project, a vibrant community of developers and users of Couchbase document-oriented database technology. Our flagship product is a packaged version of Couchbanology that’s available in Community and Enterprise Editions. We’re known for our elastic scalability, consistent high performance, 24x365 availability, and a flexible data model. Companies like AOL, Cisco, Concur, LinkedIn, Orbitz, Salesforce.com, Shuffle Master, Zynga and hundreds of others around the world use Couchbase Server for their interactive web and mobile applications.
- Social and online gaming: Zynga, Electronic Arts, Shuffle Master, Betfair, Playtika, Antic Entertainment, Buffalo Studios, Gamegos, Gamingos, Nexon, Playtika, Pokemon, Scoreloop, Sojo Studios, TapJoy, Tencent, VNG
- Advertising: AOL, MediaMind, BurstaBit, Dotomi, Nami Media, TubeMogul, Xclaim
- Communications: NTT Docomo, Orange France Telecom, Vodafone, Cisco, ITT, Korea Telecom
- Business services: Orbitz, Salesforce.com, Sabre, Thomson Reuters, ADP, Concur, LG CNS, Navteq, Experian
- E-commerce: Starbucks, Ganz, Kobo, Skyscanner, The Hut Group, The Knot
- Social networking: LinkedIn, SmugMug, mig33, Spotme, Tango, The Ladders, Tunewiki, Umami TV
- Media/Publishing: McGraw Hill Education, Citywire