NoSQL Developers and Database Industry Leaders to Gather in Tel Aviv for Couchbase User Conference
Latest NoSQL technology developments to be discussed in Israel’s tech hub at Couchbase Live [TLV]
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – January 30, 2014 – Couchbase, the fastest-growing NoSQL technology provider and the company behind the Couchbase open source project, today announced it will host Couchbase Live [TLV], an international user conference in Tel Aviv, Israel on Tuesday, February 4, 2014.
Couchbase Live [TLV] Agenda Highlights:
- Amir Ish-Shalom, systems architect at Viber, will deliver the conference keynote along with Couchbase CEO Bob Wiederhold. Together they will discuss how the cross-platform mobile service provider uses Couchbase’s technology to enable mass communications via phone calls and text messaging worldwide.
- The conference will provide a comprehensive view of the NoSQL technology with technical sessions as well as user presentations from database industry leaders.
- Ido Shilon, research and development group leader at LivePerson, and Amiram Shachar, head of DevOps at Ybrant Digital, will share the rationale and benefits of moving to a NoSQL technology
- Couchbase Live [TLV] will take place on February 4, 2014 from 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Israel Standard Time at the IAF Center Foundation in Herzliyya, Tel Aviv, Israel.
“As we continue to expand Couchbase offerings internationally, we’re looking to increase engagement with database industry experts and users around the world,” said Couchbase CEO Bob Wiederhold. “Tel Aviv is one of the premier, global high-tech hubs and, with its vibrant startup scene, is the perfect host for our latest user conference. We hope Couchbase Live [TLV] will spur many informative and productive conversations for attendees and participants alike.”
- Register to attend Couchbase [TLV]
- Read posts from Bob Wiederhold on the Couchbase blog
- Visit new community page for mobile developers
- Download Couchbase Lite and Couchbase Sync Gateway
- Follow @Couchbase on Twitter
- Visit www.couchbase.com
About Couchbase Open Source Project
The Couchbase Open Source Project is a leading NoSQL database project, with a vibrant community focused on developing distributed database technology that supports both key-value and document-oriented use cases. All Couchbase technology components are available under the Apache 2.0 License, and may also be obtained as packaged software from Couchbase, Inc. in both enterprise and community editions.
Couchbase is a leading provider of NoSQL database technology and the company behind the Couchbase open source project. Couchbase Server, the company’s flagship product, is a NoSQL document-oriented database with production deployments at AOL, Cisco, Concur, LinkedIn, Orbitz, Salesforce.com, Shuffle Master, Zynga and hundreds of other household names worldwide. It is particularly well suited for web and mobile applications, providing easy scalability, consistent high performance, 24x365 availability, and a flexible data model for ease of development. Couchbase is headquartered in Silicon Valley, and is funded by Accel Partners, Ignition Partners, Mayfield Fund, and North Bridge Venture Partners. www.couchbase.com
LEWIS PR for Couchbase